DuraFlow™ 2 Chronic Hemodialysis Catheter
Engineered for Durability
The “next generation” DuraFlow 2 chronic hemodialysis catheter from AngioDynamics continues to deliver the performance-tough features you demand and the care your patient deserves. Building on the standards for high performance, strength and value, DuraFlow 2 continues to facilitate the very best dialysis treatment and patient care, including high-tech material
for easier care and site maintenance.
- 15.5F outer diameter facilitates high flow rates at modest arterial pressures
- Proprietary lumen design provides improved kink resistance and flexibility in challenging tunnel locations
- Durathane® catheter material affords strength, softness and resistance to a wide range of commonly used site care agents
- EmboSafe™ peel-away sheath provides safety and security of vascular access and greatly reduces the risk of air emoblism
- Rigid Thermoplastic Polyurethane Luers combine toughness, dimensional stability and chemical resistance
- Rotating suture wings ensures patient comfort and flexibility to position catheter
- Oval guidewire holes allow for a smoother wire transition
Available in straight catheter only, basic kit and VascPak®
catheter kit configurations.
Important Risk Information
INDICATIONS FOR USE: The DuraFlow 2 Hemodialysis Catheter is indicated for use in attaining long-term vascular access for hemodialysis and apheresis. It may be inserted percutaneously and is primarily placed in the internal jugular vein of an adult patient. Alternate insertion sites include subclavian vein as required. Catheters greater than 40 cm are intended for femoral vein insertion. This catheter is indicated for > 30 days long term placement. The valved peelable introducer is intended for use in the percutaneous insertion of catheters in the venous system. CONTRAINDICATIONS: The catheter is intended for long-term vascular access only and should not be used for any purpose other than indicated in these instructions. The valved peelable introducer sheath is not designed for use in the arterial system. WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS: Please see package insert for complete list of warnings and precautions. POTENTIAL COMPLICATIONS: Consult package insert for a complete list of potential complications. Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the instructions for use supplied with each device. Observe all instructions prior to use. Failure to do so may result in patient complications.