Introducing Xcela Plus Ports with PASV Valve Technology, the first proximally valved CT-rated port that offers clinicians Saline-Only Maintenance, which may help to minimize complications associated with heparin use.
- Available with PASV Valve Technology, designed to resist backflow, maintain patency and provides a saline-only flushing option*
- CT rated up to 5mL/sec and 300 psi and is MRI-conditional-3 Tesla
- Radiopaque under fluoroscopy
- Flexible, kink-resistant catheter material
- ½” septum diameter for ease of port access
- Multiple options designed to accommodate patient anatomy and clinical needs
- Compatible with the LifeGuard Safety Infusion Set
*Follow institutional protocol.
The Power of PASV
The PASV Valve Technology design automatically resists backflow, reducing blood reflux that could lead to catheter-related complications.
PASV Valve Technology is designed to:
Easily Identify Critical Information
- Radiopaque “CT” lettering confirms if port is power injectable or flipped
- Patient reminder band, ID card, key tag and record sticker provide added verification that the port is power injectable