Optimal Ease of Insertion.
Introducing the next generation DuraMax® Chronic Dialysis Catheter. Engineered for Excellence™, the DuraMax catheter provides optimal ease of insertion coupled with high flow – high performance.
- Angled venous tip and unique, proprietary guidewire lumen positions guidewire in the center of the leading edge of distal tip and provides superior over the wire performance and improved ease of insertion.
- SafeSheath D-Pro® double seal peel-away sheath provides safety and security of hemostatic access and greatly reduces the risk of air embolism.
- Curved tip catheter technology reduces vein wall apposition and risk of arterial insufficiency. 3 cm tip stagger reduces recirculation rates.
- 15.5 F DuraMax catheter facilitates high flow rates at modest arterial pressures. Proprietary lumen design provides improved kink resistance and flexibility in challenging tunnel locations.
- Durathane® catheter material affords strength, softness, and resistance to a wide range of commonly used site care agents.
- Rotating suture wings ensure patient comfort and flexibility to position catheter.
- Robust polyester cuff material allows optimal tissue ingrowth and catheter securement.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Luers combine toughness, dimensional stability, and chemical resistance.
DuraMax® VP VascPak™ Catheter Kit
The DuraMax VascPak Catheter Kit configuration for vascular access centers is also available. Please contact AngioDynamics or your sales representative for more information.