Innovative Slits for Consistent, Even Distribution of Lytic Agent.
Catheter Directed Thrombolysis (CDT) offers many advantages over alternative treatments and is a viable option for managing thrombus. For over 20 years AngioDynamics has been the market leader for CDT catheters with its innovative slit technology to infuse a consistent, even distribution of lytic agent to an area of clot. The Uni*Fuse catheter uses this time-tested technology to provide faster and more effective treatment for clots, and its sturdier construction makes it more versatile.
- Pressure Response Outlets: allow for even distribution of lytic throughout the length of the catheter
- Occluding Ball Wire: prevents kinking and provides the proper force to activate pressure response outlets
- Radiopaque Markers: for ease of placement
- Sturdier Construction: less catheter material is removed when making slits versus making holes allowing for a stronger catheter with more pushability
- Supports catheter over bifurcation
- Compatible with a 0.035” guidewire
- Longer infusion length options to treat longer clots
A standard sidehole catheter design results in the lytic agent following the path of least resistance causing uneven distribution.
The Uni*Fuse catheter with Pressure Response Outlets and the occluding ball wire allow for even pressure distribution throughout the catheter resulting in a more even distribution of lytic.