The Pulse*Spray® infusion system by AngioDynamics supplies you with the tools you need to efficiently pulse your chosen therapeutic agent into the target vessel. It is an effective, safe and practical alternative to continuous infusion of therapeutic agents.
- A study showed that high pressure pulsed therapeutic agents shortened treatment time.1
- The Pulse*Spray infusion system can maximize the dispersion of the enzyme throughout the target occlusion, thereby reducing duration of treatment and reducing the systematic effects of the therapeutic agent.2
- Pressure Response Outlets allow for even distribution of fluid volume along the entire length of the clot
- Finger flange allows users to increase injection force with small 1 ml syringe
- Dual check valve ensures pulsed therapeutic agent exits only from the catheter’s pressure response outlets
- Occluding ball wire occludes end hole of catheter, providing proper force to activate pressure response outlets
- Yusuf SW, et al. Prospective Randomised Comparative Study of Pulse Spray and Conventional Local Thrombolysis. European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery 1995; 10:136-141
- Chang R, et al. Pulse Spray Treatment of Subclavian and Jugular Venous Thrombi with Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator. JVIR 1996; 7:845-851.