Best Practice Solution. Easy to Use. Blood Contact Protection.
- Closed system for administering clean saline and collecting blood waste
- Available for pressurized or non-pressurized saline applications
- Can be attached or loose from the NAMIC manifold
Protection Station with Contrast Management
- Conveniently attaches directly to NAMIC manifold
- Dual access to saline and off-manifold access to Angio-Sac closed fluid system
- Available for pressurized and non-pressurized applications
Protection Station Plus
- Administers saline and contrast and safely collects blood waste
- Ideal for Interventional Radiology procedures
- Available with a Contrast Management Line designed to help minimize contrast waste
A complete line of cardiovascular closed fluid system options and peripheral vascular closed fluid systems options are available.
How the NAMIC Protection Station Closed Fluid System Works
- Dual back check valve allows access to saline and waste
- Available for pressurized and non-pressurized saline sources
- Conveniently attaches to manifold with adaptor
To place an order, or for more information, contact AngioDynamics’ Customer Service Department by phone 800-772-6446 (U.S.) +1 518-798-1215 (Intl.) or submit an online inquiry.
Refer to the NAMIC Fluid Management Catalog for specific product UPNs.