Introducing the Next Generation of Peripheral Atherectomy Technology
Engineered with your practice and your patients in mind, The Auryon System is designed with industry-leading technology and features that allow you to treat any lesion you encounter, all with a single device built to streamline how you handle PAD.
For full product details and to learn more, visit auryon-system.com.
Treat all levels of calcification1-3
- Indicated for in-stent restenosis*
- Treats infrainguinal lesions both above and below the knee (including below the ankle)
- Built-in off-centering mechanism for eccentric lesions in largest catheter
*Only the 2.0 and 2.35-mm catheters are indicated for ISR.
Protective of the vessel wall3-5
- Performs targeted biological reactions to address risk of perforations
- Nonreactive to contrast media for simultaneous ablation and observation of fluoroscopy image
- Includes built-in aspiration to address risk of embolization*
*Built-in aspiration available only with the 2.0 and 2.35-mm catheters.
Designed for your lab1-3, 6
- Designed to be portable, uses a 110V outlet, has a touch screen, and emits low acoustic noise
- Has the potential to debulk in fewer passages
- Small footprint, easy installation, and storage
References: 1. Rundback J, Chandra P, Brodmann M, Weinstock B, Sedillo G, Cawich I, et al. Novel laser-based catheter for peripheral atherectomy: 6-month results from the Eximo Medical B-Laser™ IDE study. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2019;1-8. 2. Shammas NW, Chandra P, Brodmann M, Weinstock B, Sedillo G, Cawich I, et al. Acute and 30-day safety and effectiveness evaluation of Eximo Medical’s B-Laser™, a novel atherectomy device, in subjects affected with infrainguinal peripheral arterial disease: Results of the EX-PAD-03 trial. Cardiovas Revasc Med. 2020;21(1):86-92. 3. Auryon. Instructions for use. AngioDynamics; 2019. 4. Herzog A, Bogdan S, Glikson M, Ishaaya AA, Love C. Selective tissue ablation using laser radiation at 355 nm in lead extraction by a hybrid catheter; a preliminary report. Lasers Surg Med. 2016;48(3):281-287. 5. Herzog A, Steinberg I, Gaisenberg E, Nomberg R, Ishaaya AA. A route to laser angioplasty in the presence of fluoroscopy contrast media, using a nanosecond-pulsed 355-nm laser. IEEE J Sel Top Quantum Electron. 2016;22(3):342-347. 6. Kuczmik W, Kruszyna L, Stanisic MG, Dzieciuchowicz L, Ziaja K, Zelawski W, et al. Laser atherectomy using the novel B-Laser™ catheter, for the treatment of femoropopliteal lesions: twelve-month results from the EX-PAD-01 study. Not yet published.