Taking Interventional Performance to New Heights.
Mariner Hydrophilic-Coated Angiographic Catheters feature Duration Coating Technology, which promotes smooth navigation, as the innovative coating technology reduces catheter surface friction by as much as 90 percent.1
Mariner catheters require no initial pre-wetting. The distal end of the catheter (approx. 20 cm length) is hydrophilic-coated, allowing for smooth navigation and optimum control.
Longer angiographic catheter lengths are ideal for accessing more distal regions of the vascular anatomy. Standard angiographic catheters are limited to 110cm; however, AngioDynamics offers hydrophilic-coated Mariner angiographic catheters up to 150 cm.
The Mariner catheter is available in:
- More than 50 shapes of flush and selective catheters
- Lengths ranging from 40 cm to 150 cm
- 4F and 5F sizes
- .035” and .038” diameters
Features designed to optimize performance and safety:
- A broad range of selective and flush catheter designs and tip shapes
- Super-Radiopaque tip facilitates visualization for safe, accurate placement
1. Based on benchtop test results which may not be indicative of clinical results. Data on file.