The UniBlate RFA electrode provides linear, scalable ablations from 1 to 3 cm in length and 1 to 2.5 cm in diameter.* The benefits of ablation scalability with the same electrode are lower product stocking costs and the ability to spare the most normal tissue possible.
The UniBlate electrode provides a very low profile for CT gantry compatibility. A built-in thermocouple provides full temperature feedback and RF power control, as well as a cool down cycle andtrack ablation capabilities.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- UniBlate exclusive linear deployment electrode feature allows user to “dial in”the desired length of active electrode
- The most CT-gantry compatible electrode available with right angle cable connection
- Built in cool down process after each ablation
- Provides full track ablation capabilities
- Eliminates the need to stock multiple electrodes for multiple ablation volumes
- Fully compatible with the AngioDynamics 1500X RF Generator
- Added safety near critical structures